Saskia Schuck takes data protection and information security very seriously.
This privacy statement highlights why I collect your personal information, what information I collect, how I use this information and how long I store it. I also want you to know how you can access, amend or in some cases delete your information.
I am committed to ensuring this website and other systems are secure for you to use and take great care to protect your information.
Why do I collect information?
You can access this website and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. In the event that you volunteer personal information (such as contacting me) I will only process your personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
· I collect personal information when you submit an email, online enquiry via this website, so that I can follow-up with a response.
· To send relevant communications (i.e. sending email marketing communications) which I think will be of interest to you.
· Via Google Analytics the site collects anonymous information sent by your browser to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services / communications for the benefit of our visitors / customers.
· I collect personal information when you buy and/or use my services. I do this to be able to deliver services and send you important announcements and operational information, for contractual reasons, to process financial transactions and for legal reasons.
· I may collect personal information through online customer surveys / feedback in order to gain an understanding of your experiences working with me and how to improve products and services. Of course these surveys will be optional.
· I collect information to determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, content and advertising.
· This website does not currently enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information that can be accessed by other visitors.
How long is you information kept for?
I keep the information as long as it is warranted to fulfil my commitments to you, or to adhere to legal or regulatory requirements.
· If you are a client, I keep information for the duration of the relationship. If you have transacted with me, I will keep your information for at least 7 years for legal reasons.
· If you have requested to receive marketing communications, I will keep your personal information only as long as you interact with the platform or me, or until the data subject opts-out or asks to be forgotten
· If you have asked to be forgotten, your data will be removed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation with effect from 25th May 2018.
How is your personal information transferred outside of the EEA?
The data you pass to me may be processed outside the European Economic Area in order to provide you with the services you require, although the data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of UK data protection / GDPR legislation. By communicating electronically with me, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
What personal information do I collect about you?
· The site / I may collect your name, address, email address, phone number, social media links and any information you provide based on the collection method (see first section).
· The website uses Google Analytics to analyse the website performance and follow up on the effectiveness of marketing efforts. Google Analytics allow data analysis in aggregate, but does not collect or store any personal information in Google Analytics. GA collects anonymous information sent by your browser when you visit our websites, including IP address, visited page / category, geographic location, referrer, operating system, duration, landing URL, search keyword.
. I do not sell or rent your personal information to other companies or individuals.
What rights to you have regarding your personal information?
· Opt-Out: You can choose to opt out of marketing communications at any time, by clicking on “unsubscribe” in the email footer or emailing email@example.com
· Subject Access Requests: You can request a copy of your personal information and you can update any incorrect information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
· Right to be Forgotten: You can ask to have your personal information removed, or in some cases limit the processing of personal information by emailing email@example.com. This does not apply when I need to keep your information for legal reasons.
How is your information kept secure?
I take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access; disclosure, alteration, and destruction e.g. fire walls, physical security. The measures used are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information and to help ensure that your data is safe and secure.
If changes are made, changes will be made to this page so that you are aware of the information collected, how it's used and under what circumstances it may be disclosed. A hard copy of the policy is available. If you email your request I will post it to your nominated address. Any revised policy will apply only to data collected after the new policy comes into effect.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer, mobile phone or device. Cookies may be placed on your device when you visit a website or open a marketing email.
They are used for a variety of reasons, such as to remember your preferences when you visit the site, to tailor your visit and monitor traffic in order to enable improvements.
The site has third-parties cookies to allow you to easily link to third parties you may be subscribed to, such as Instagram and Facebook. We do not control these cookies so please visit the third-parties’ websites for more information on these cookies.
Our partners may also set cookies when they direct you to our site.